National Flood Insurance Program Reform
Resources, Links, and Articles
- Flood Insurance Premium Refunds: Who Gets Them? Who Does Not?
- How Recent Legislative Changes Affect Flood Insurance
- Flood Insurance for Businesses: Impacts of Recent Legislation
- Verification Of Primary Residence Status for NFIP Policy Rating
- NFIP Reform: It’s Not a Fairy Tale – SC Builder Journal March 2014
- FEMA Overview on the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability
- GAO Report Strategies for Increasing Private (Flood Insurance) Sector Involvement (Jan 2014)
- NAR Testimony with Carolina Flood Solutions Case Study Carolina Flood Solutions LLC Report on Flood Insurance referenced in Congressional Hearings on the NFIP Reform. Attached is the written testimony submitted by the National Association of Realtors.
- Backlash over changes in flood insurance – San Francisco Chronicle, November 16, 2013 (pdf)
- FEMA Biggert-Waters Reform Act of 2012 Website
- NFIP Reform & the Real Estate Professional
Lisa is a very positive person with a great attitude and work ethics. She takes her profession seriously and is very knowledgeable of the facts and details of her work. She is well respected in the industry for her abilities and experience. She is has always been firm with decisions but also very fair. She works toward the end results for a better solution for all involved. It has been a pleasure knowing and working with her over the past 10+ years.Donny Phipps, C.B.O., CFM
Director of Building Codes & Inspections at Richland County